The preliminary dates for Academy Training 2017 are now official. Register now!
We now know the preliminary dates for Academy Training 2017.
January 18-20, 2017 (CW3)
June 7-9, 2017 (CW23)
October 11-13, 2017 (CW41)
Please contact email@example.com for further information and registration.
Several times a year we host 3-day intensive design training seminars, with the objective of making you an independent and proficient user of the Logstrup Software, LogCad and LogCalc.
These seminars take place in Kvistgaard, Denmark and primarily focus on the Logstrup Modular system.
New customers receive the LogCad and LogCalc applications for AutoCad free of charge.
Quality, flexibility, and efficiency are central to Logstrup, and it is important to us that you benefit fully from our software.
By using LogCad and LogCalc, your company will benefit by saving design and, subsequently, assembly time, and thus be more efficient in responding to your customers' design requests, while increasing your own competitiveness and margin when using the Logstrup Modular System.
LogCad and LogCalc:
- Easy to use step by step work flow
- Create front layout and picking list
- Calculate prices
- See and print all views, front, top, side, rear, busbar, and units
- Estimate assembly time of any calculated panel or project
- Implement own components in the design
- Compare prices of alternative designs
- Design and calculate price of single units and sections
- Understand the concept of developing your products
The Academy Training Seminar offers:
- Extensive product training in Logstrup products, solutions, and services
- Practical training in LogCad and LogCalc to design and calculate Logstrup panels and units
We are looking forward to welcoming you.